Full-time. New York, NY or Washington, DC.
For our client, a highly successful and growing law firm, we are looking for a driven and talented Executive Assistant to join the team on-site the New York or Washington, DC location. Do you shine with excellent communication and organizational skills? Do you have a strong client service focus and the ability to multi-task? Then join our client’s growing team and enjoy an attractive compensation package tailored to experience.
- Performs secretarial duties for firm attorneys.
- Prepares correspondence, memoranda, and legal documents. Completes spreadsheets, reports, and other documents according to firm style and guidelines.
- Answers telephone and takes messages.
- Prepares and sends faxes, documents, mail, and packages.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate files and records.
- Coordinates and organizes meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Enters time into the time-and-billing system and assists with billing statements as needed.
- Provides Office Administrative support.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; at least two years’ prior experience as an administrative professional in a law firm or similar professional-services environment is required.
- Advanced computer skills including knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel, document management systems, and time-and-billing systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, great attention to details, and confidentiality.
- Proactive, team player, establish and maintain strong working relationships with employees, clients and professionals.
- Well-organized, able to multi-task and to work successfully under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Passionate about purposeful work and our client’s commitment to civil rights and public interest law.
- Based in either the New York or DC area or willing to relocate.
Please send your Resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Executive Assistant + location in the subject line. You may also attach a Cover Letter or other supporting documents (optional).