Stay In The Game is working to solve an important social need to see educated and motivated women more adequately represented in the corporate world. By offering flexible and remote work options, women with extensive experience and advanced degrees no longer have to struggle to re-enter the workforce because of employment gaps on resumes. Stay In The Game’s strategic objective is to employ, empower and support women who have been out of the workforce.
Stay In The Game is looking for a Placement Advisor who can effectively manage the placement process for online graduate students across the country. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-driven individual to advance their communication and allocation skills while matching students with agencies that meet their academic requirements. This position works remotely and has flexible hours.
What kind of work will you do?
- Manage placement process for graduate online students
- Develop new partnerships with community agencies in different regions of the country
- Match students with agencies that meet academic requirements and student preferences
- Ensure students’ success through on-time placement
- Maintain professional communication with university partners (as needed)
- Meet key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain professional communication with students via phone and email (depends on the program)
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree or other advanced degree preferred
- Preferably 2 years work experience providing customer service and/or in a metrics-driven environment
- Comfortable communicating and establishing rapport in a professional manner via phone and email
- Able to work autonomously and has a “go-getter” attitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Strive to exceed KPIs
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to the role
- Comfortable with new technology tools
- Wants flexible hours and the ability to work remotely
Please send your Resume via email to email@example.com and include Placement Advisor in the subject line. You may also attach a Cover Letter or other supporting documents (optional).